How much do you generally spend on products to help provide you with healthy beautiful skin? I used to suffer (and still suffer to a smaller extent) from acne and I still have the blemishes that they left behind. So when I was given the opportunity to try a product that is said to help reduce dryness, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, oxidation and more importantly (for my situation) reduce the blemishes from acne I knew that I just had to give it a try.
Infotone by AquaLiv is definitely not a product I had ever seen.
When I first took it out of the box I honestly thought it was an empty bottle with a little white ball on the bottom. My husband even looked at it and based off of the sound of the ball rolling around in the bottle it sounded empty. In fact the bottle was filled with water and the ball is (after reading the information on the product) a 100% natural ceramic clay ball.
Here are the specifics (from AquaLiv website):
Here are the specifics:
- Infotone Face Mist contains a non-toxic and 100% natural mineral clay ceramic ball that features AquaLiv’s BioT™ Bioinformation Technology. While a bit complex and scientific to explain in detail, simply put, the BioT™ Ceramic enhances water with the qualities of several skin-activating compounds.
- This revolutionary technology turns regular water into a powerful tonic that when misted over the face encourages optimal hydration and clear, youthful, glowing skin. AquaLiv scientists observed improved hydration, suppleness, firmness, and texture and reduced dryness, oxidation, wrinkles, skin pigmentation, and blemishes.
- Infotone Face Mist stands apart from other facial water misters because it isn’t just a typical water mister. In fact, no other water mister on the market today utilizes AquaLiv’s BioT™ Bioinformation Technology. Infotone is the first cosmetic of its kind!
I used it after my normal daily skin care regimen and being that I have oily skin, I was surprised at how much it actually does dry your skin out but it says in the instructions to follow up with your own favorite moisturizer and after about a week I could begin to see a difference in my skins appearance it was smoother and some of the blemishes that covered my nose and chin began to diminish. Do not mistake this product as just another product for your face:
- Spray Infotone Face Mist on back of hands. Regular usage will decrease cuticle peeling and strengthen nails. Reduces dryness in hands.
- Infotone Face Mist has no chemical irritants. Spray in and around eyes. Reduces or eliminates the need for eye cream.
- Spray Infotone Face Mist after excessive sun exposure. Infotone Face Mist provides cooling relief while speeding recovery and reducing peeling.
Costs: The cost for Infotone will set you back $34.97 a year…yes a year. Once your bottle runs out of water simply visit their approved list of approved brands of bottled water to add back into the bottle, wait 20 minutes and voila you are back up and running. However, it is recommended that once the year is up that you purchase a new mister.
Overall: Should you toss out what you typically use now during your own skin care regimen…no, but that is the beauty of Infotone, you can use it with your favorite creams, exfoliators, moisturizers or just by itself.
Now I would love for Organic Mommy Today readers to try this product for themselves and let me know what they think. Or, take it a step further and snap some before and after pictures.
Typically in my giveaways their is only 1 winner but not this time This time I will not just be choosing one winner but three…yes three Organic Mommy Today readers will get a chance to try Infotone by AquaLiv ($34.97 value).
If you enter and are one of the three that win your own mister then I would love it if you cam back and let me know how it worked for you.
Easy to enter, simply fill out the form below: